According with the requirements of art. 27 of Spanish Law 34/2002 on Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the recruitment process will follow the following steps:
PRODUCT CHOICE AND PURCHASE
In the shop section appears the different types of products. Purchasing process:
1. Click on the button “View product” that matches with the desired guide. Subsequently will appear the product sheet where its characteristics and its price including taxes is displayed.
2. If the product is not available as stock, it will appear expressly indicated.
3. Add the desired product to the cart. To do this you have to click on the “add to cart” button. Later will shows the summary of the shopping cart, with the desired products quantity.
4. Subsequently, the summary of the order is displayed. In this section we can change the units of the products they want to buy. If you want to start the buying process must select the button “Proceed to Checkout”. By this way begins the purchasing process, which consists of 4 sections starts:
4.1 User Data. In this section, will be requested the necessary data to process the order. 4.2 In this section can enter a different address for shipping. 4.3 In the order summary transport charges appear, indicating the delivery time and its cost. 4.4 Choice of payment method and acceptance of the terms and conditions.
To finalize the order you must click on the button “Place order” or “Proceed to Paypal”.
5. Then you must make payment of the product according to the selected shape and then will show a summary of your order.
6. The order summary will be sent to the email provided.
7. If the product includes a digital version, when finished shopping you can access to your account to view it. If the product has to be physically sent, you will receive an email when the order has been sent.